Friday, July 18, 2008

Mussel Season

It is mussel season here in Belgium so that is what is on the dinner plate tonight. I do not think I have ever had mussels the way Ingrid is going to prepare them, but I guess there is a first time for everything. She asked me the other day if I liked mussels, I told her that I really do not know but I said I would try them.

Anyway there has not been much happening lately. It has been a very calm week here. Just a couple of practices and alot of hanging out at the house and taking Sander to the park to ride his bike.

We had disscussed going to the Amusement Park down by Brussels tommorw, but I think my roommate and I have decided to stay here in Antwerp and go to the family picnic that our Club is putting on. There is going to be a live band and there is a chance of rain in the forcast so if all else fails everyone will move into the Canteen and enjoy the day there. It is a chance to hang out with all the people who are apart of the club and I can go to Six Flags in the U.S. Hopefully I will remember my camera and be able to take some pictures of the day tomorrow.

Here is a picture of my youngest host brother after Vactation(Summer) School on Monday.

No comments: